TRFMA recently submitted documentation to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) requesting a Physical Map Revision for the Truckee River. If approved, this effort would update the FEMA floodplain modeling and mapping for the Truckee River, Steamboat Creek, and North Truckee Drain in the Greater Truckee Meadows Region, Nevada; as well as the Truckee River Lower Reach, which extends from Vista downstream to Wadsworth, Nevada.
Click the links below to view/download the report and appendices*.
Appendix A – Mapping
- Truckee Meadows Work Maps Compiled 1-14
- Truckee Meadows Work Maps Compiled 15-28
- Truckee Meadows Work Maps Compiled 29-42
- Truckee Meadows Work Maps Compiled 43-56
- Lower Truckee River Reach Work Maps Compiled
Appendix B – Water Surface Elevation Profiles
- Lower Truckee River Reach 10-50 Yr WSE Profiles
- Lower Truckee River Reach 100-500 Yr WSE Profiles
- Lower Truckee River Reach FWDT
- WSE Profiles Readme File
Appendix C – Public Notification
Appendix D – Letters of Support
- Letter from City of Reno
- Letter from City of Sparks
- Letter from Washoe County
- Letter from Storey County
*Note that appendices E through G are available from TRFMA upon request.