Voters in Washoe County are set to weigh a slight property tax increase for new funding for a flood control project that supporters say could prevent damaging floods on the Truckee River.
- RFP Announcement: Demolition of 1725 S. McCarran Blvd, Reno, NV
- Washoe County Announces Washoe Lake Dam Threat Now Downgraded to Watch
- Washoe County Warns of Potential Breach in Washoe Lake Dam
- Washoe Residents to Vote on Property Tax Increase for Truckee River Flood Control
- Board of County Commissioners of Washoe County Approves Placement of Ballot Question for Truckee River Flood Control Funding