Voters in Washoe County are set to weigh a slight property tax increase for new funding for a flood control project that supporters say could prevent damaging floods on the Truckee River.
- RFQ Announcement: Engineering Contract for Wadsworth Mitigation Project 35% Design – Truckee River East Bank Protection between Railroad Bridge & Bridge Street
- Initial Public Notice Regarding Proposed Home Elevation Projects
- TRFMA Statement on the Passing of Chairman Ron Smith
- UPDATE: Residents urged to anticipate changing weather conditions
- Washoe County to Close Roads