Nevada U.S. Sens. Dean Heller and Catherine Cortez Masto are both praising the inclusion of $181 million in flood control funding in the Water Resources Reform and Development Act.
- Washoe County Announces Washoe Lake Dam Threat Now Downgraded to Watch
- Washoe County Warns of Potential Breach in Washoe Lake Dam
- Washoe Residents to Vote on Property Tax Increase for Truckee River Flood Control
- Board of County Commissioners of Washoe County Approves Placement of Ballot Question for Truckee River Flood Control Funding
- Truckee Meadows flood project funding included in bill