Nevada U.S. Sens. Dean Heller and Catherine Cortez Masto are both praising the inclusion of $181 million in flood control funding in the Water Resources Reform and Development Act.
- RFQ Announcement: Engineering Contract for Wadsworth Mitigation Project 35% Design – Truckee River East Bank Protection between Railroad Bridge & Bridge Street
- Initial Public Notice Regarding Proposed Home Elevation Projects
- TRFMA Statement on the Passing of Chairman Ron Smith
- UPDATE: Residents urged to anticipate changing weather conditions
- Washoe County to Close Roads